| || |
| ||Granzin's Rubbed Baby Back Ribs |
Total Time: 2 hrs
Prep Time: 30 mins
Grill Time: 1 hrs 30 mins
|Ingredients: Directions: |
- Preheat and oil the grill. Brush the ribs with olive oil and coat with the Anita's SeasonAll Brisket rub on both sides, massaging it into the ribs with your fingers. Cover and let stand in room temperature for 30 mins.
- Place the ribs, meat side up, over indirect medium heat. Cover the grill, vent it slightly, and cook for about 1 ½ hours, turning occasionally. Brush the ribs with Granzin's Honey Habanero BBQ sauce a few times during the last 30 minutes of cooking. The ribs are done when no pink shows when the are cut into. Cut the rack into individual ribs and serve.
| ||T-Bone with Roasted Garlic |
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Grill Time: 25 mins
- 1 T-Bone steak, 3.5 to 4 pounds and 2 inches thick (or 4 steaks, about 16 ounces each and 1 inch thick)
- 4 whole heads garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Preheat and oil the grill. Bring the steak to room temperature.
- Cut each head of garlic crosswise, removing just the very top. Place the heads on a piece of aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Tightly close the foil. Bake for about 30 minutes or until garlic skin is soft and sweet. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, fold the tail of the steak back toward the body and use a metal skewer to hold it securely. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill over direct medium-high heat for 12 minutes on each side for medium-rare, 14 to 15 minutes on each side for medium. (Cook 1-inch-thick steaks 10 minutes on each side for medium-rare or 12 minutes for medium.)
- Remove the steak from the grill, place on a serving platter, and let rest for a few minutes. Place the roasted garlic heads on the platter and serve, carving the steak at the table. Garnish each serving with a whole head of garlic.